I wonder if I put a few words here?

the multimedia learning experience of Powerpoint presentation

The most impressive example of a multimedia learning experience for me is a PowerPoint presentation. In some of my university courses, students are required to form a group at the end of the semester to explain and discuss research projects with the class. For me, in my first year in college, I was afraid of speaking in public, but college courses for the requirements of the Powerpoint presentation made me force myself out of my comfort zone, it also makes me become bolder. I fell in love with this kind of multimedia learning method, it makes me have a more clear and more independent understanding curriculum content of the courses, at the same time when other students finished the presentation, I will also be bolder to ask them questions about the content of the course. From this perspective, PowerPoint Presentation has a positive impact on my learning. Moreover, PowerPoint presentations can exercise people’s speech ability in public, language organization ability, spontaneous reaction, and so on, which are very important for students. I think students’ ability should not only be reflected in writing, but also in language and language. Finally, compared with traditional learning methods, multimedia learning methods make me feel that learning is a kind of fun, and I will learn more voluntarily.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-add-music-to-powerpoint

1. yiyangwei

Thank you for the PowerPoint presentation example. And the photo examples you provided in the post really verify the theory of what we are learning! I feel the same that in some university classes, students need to cooperate and communicate with other students, and PPT is a very common way.